Class evaluation

one thing I like about this class is that I have my 2 friends in that class with me which is Carleen Rodriguez and Bryan Reyes. another thing I like about this class is that there is always positivity in this class and no negativity. I also like that my teacher opens our eyes and makes us realize what is good or bad.
one thing I did not like about this class was that we could not sit next to our friends and not even hear music in one earbud. I also did not like that my teacher always says ctr every minute other than that I liked this class I think next semester would be better to at least choose our own seats.
next year I think sitting next to our buddies would make that class way better or if not that then to at least hear music with one earbud.
a highlight for me in this class was that it make me realize so many thing what to do and what not to do. it also made me realize the consequences  that may have happened to me  if I choose the wrong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog