student success

"I wont cheat" by Dale Murphy 
Image result for Dale Murphy


I agree but then again i do disagree, i'm between the middle. I think it depends on what it is. But I feel like this isn't even a statement and it seems more like a promise to himself and i know that all of us have cheated at least once and didn't feel no guilt at all. For example sometimes you just really need to cheat even if it's just one problem on a test, because you studied hard and know that you really deserve a 100 on that test. I've cheated on tests before and never felt guilt but it did feel good when I got my test back and had a good score. Yeah everyone cheats here and there but you shouldn't cheat your way through life. But i do agree cheating can be bad most of the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog